microRNA Inflammation Research Group
Check out what we are up to on this page
Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics Blog
Stay tuned for more news!
Volunteering at the @
event in Dublin today!
Jun 30, 2019, 2:56 PM
: If anyone's around come down to the Luke Kelly statue by St Stephen's Green Shopping Center for @
Jun 30, 2019, 11:51 AM
• Claire gets interviewed by leading science website, Siliconrepublic!
May 10, 2019
• McCoy lab present at the 3rd Annual MS Research Network: Remsha and Jen win awards!
March 26, 2019
• MCT Research Seminar: chaired by McCoy lab
March 25, 2019
• Research Day 2019: Remsha wins International Secondment Award
March 7, 2019
• Chiara is selected as 'Aurora programme' participant
February 12, 2019
• Remsha presents research findings at the Immunometabolism Forum (TCD) .
December 7, 2018
• Conor, Frances, and Remsha present 3 min elevator pitches on their project to the Department of MCT, RCSI
December 3, 2018
• Remsha awarded prize for Best Speaker at the 2018 UCD Molecular and Computational Biology Symposium
November 29, 2018
Conway Institute, UCD
• Remsha places as a finalist in RCSI mini-heats for science communication competition 'FameLab Ireland'
November 22, 2018
• Remsha voted second place in ‘I am a scientist- Get me out of here’ competition and placed as ‘most active participant’
November 16, 2018
• Chiara gives a talk on microRNA function in health and disease for the MCT Research Seminar Series
November 8, 2018
• McCoy lab members Conor and Chiara led by Claire help in hosting guests for RCSI Intergenerational Day
October 4, 2018
• Frances Nally is the newest recruit of the McCoy lab! Welcome Frances!!
October 1, 2018
• McCoy lab attend and participate in the Annual Irish Society for Immunology Conference at Trinity College Dublin
August 30, 2018
Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute, Trinity College Dublin
• Jen and Remsha fly off to Basel, Switzerland to present data at Cell’s Translational Immunometabolism Symposium!
June 26, 2018
• Conor jets off to Bordeaux, France to attend the 2-week CAJAL advanced Neuroscience training course
June 20, 2018
• Dr. Chiara De Santi joins McCoy lab bringing forth a very specific set of (microRNA) skills!
June 9, 2018
• McCoy lab led by Claire organize MS World Day 2018 at RCSI .
May 30, 2018
• McCoy lab have a blast at the 'Kiss Goodbye to MS' charity ball 2018
May 26, 2018
The Morrison Hotel
• McCoy lab participate in RCSI Research Day 2018: Conor wins RCSI inaugral secondment award
March 7, 2018